Chemical Review Manager: Joy Schnackenbeck (firstname.lastname@example.org), 703-308-8072
- Risk assessment and related documents for this pesticide have been removed to Special Docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2007-0151.
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
- Amendments to Reregistration Eligibility Decision (RED)(PDF) (174 pp, 7.8 MB, About PDF)
- Reregistration Eligibility Decision (RED)(PDF) (151 pp, 1390 KB, About PDF)
- RED Fact Sheet
Federal Register Notices
- Aldicarb, Ametryn, 2,4-DB, Dicamba, Dimethipin, Disulfoton, Diuron, et al.; Tolerance Actions, [September 24, 2008]
- Aldicarb, Ametryn, 2,4-DB, Dicamba, Dimethipin, Disulfoton, Diuron, et al.; Proposed Tolerance Actions [June 4, 2008], comments accepted through August 4, 2008
- Propargite; Modification and Closure of Reregistration Eligibility Decision; Notice of Availability [December 28, 2005]
- F.R. Notice Vol. 65, Number 149, Pages 47494Ï47495