Chemical Review Manager: James Parker (email@example.com), 703-306-0469
- See docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2009-0356 for documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide.
- Risk assessment and related documents for this pesticide have been removed to Special Docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2007-0151.
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
- Reregistration Eligibility Decision (RED)(PDF) (185 pp, 1.1 MB, About PDF) - July 2006
- Reregistration Eligibility Decision (RED)(PDF) (159 pp, 1.4 MB, About PDF)
- Interim Tolerance Reassessment Eligibility Decision and Reregistration Eligibility Decision Addenda (TRED)(PDF) (181 pp, 991k, About PDF)
- RED Fact Sheet (PDF) (8 pp, 263k, About PDF)
Federal Register Notices
- Petition Requesting Cancellation of all Tetrachlorvinphos Pet Uses and Extension of Comment Period for Petition Requesting Cancellation of Propoxur Pet Collar Uses; Notice of Availability, [June 5, 2009] - comments accepted through August 4, 2009
- 2,4-D, Bensulide, Chlorpyrifos, DCPA, Desmedipham, Dimethoate, Fenamiphos, Metolachlor, Phorate, Sethoxydim, Terbufos, Tetrachlorvinphos, and Triallate; Tolerance Actions [September 17, 2008]
- 2,4-D, Bensulide, DCPA, Desmedipham, Dimethoate, Fenamiphos, Phorate, Sethoxydim, Terbufos, and Tetrachlorvinphos; Proposed Tolerance Actions [February 6, 2008], comments accepted through April 7, 2008
- F.R. Notice Vol. 65, Number 59, Pages 16197-16199 - comment period closed on May 26, 2000
- F.R. Notice Vol. 64, Number 10, Pages 2644-2646 - comment period closed on March 16, 1999