Chemical Review Manager: Melanie Biscoe (firstname.lastname@example.org), 703-305-7106
- Documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide can be found in the following docket(s):
- Risk assessment and related documents for this pesticide have been removed to Special Docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2007-0151.
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
- Reregistration Eligibility Decision (RED)(PDF) (127 pp, 1.2 MB, About PDF) - July 2006
- Interim Reregistration Eligibility Decision (IRED)(PDF) (123 pp, 799k, About PDF)
- IRED Fact Sheet
Federal Register Notices
- Import Tolerances; Order Denying ABC's Petition to Revoke Import Tolerances for Various Pesticides - August 10, 2011
- Petition to Revoke Tolerances for 13 Pesticides; Notice of Availability [September 1, 2009] - comments accepted through November 2, 2009
- 2,4-D, Bensulide, Chlorpyrifos, DCPA, Desmedipham, Dimethoate, Fenamiphos, Metolachlor, Phorate, Sethoxydim, Terbufos, Tetrachlorvinphos, and Triallate; Tolerance Actions [September 17, 2008]
- 2,4-D, Bensulide, DCPA, Desmedipham, Dimethoate, Fenamiphos, Phorate, Sethoxydim, Terbufos, and Tetrachlorvinphos; Proposed Tolerance Actions [February 6, 2008], comments accepted through April 7, 2008
- F.R. Notice Vol. 67, Number 11, Pages 2209-2210 - comment period closed on March 18, 2002
- F.R. Notice Vol. 64, Number 169, Pages 47784-47786 - comment period closed on November 12, 1999
- F.R. Notice Vol. 63, Number 243, Pages 70126-70127 - comment period closed on February 15, 1999
- F.R. Notice Vol. 63, Number 155, Pages 43175-43177 - - comment period closed on October 13, 1998