Chemical Review Manager: Khue Nguyen (email@example.com), 703-347-0248
- Documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide can be found in the following docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2004-0382
- Risk assessment and related documents for this pesticide have been removed to Special Docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2007-0151.
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
- Reregistration Eligibility Decision (RED)(PDF) (81 pp, 964 KB, About PDF)
- RED Fact Sheet (PDF) (5 pp, 57 KB, About PDF)
Federal Register Notices
- Chloroneb, Cypermethrin, Methidathion, Nitrapyrin, Oxyfluorfen, Pirimiphos-methyl, Sulfosate, Tebuthiuron, Thiabendazole, Thidiazuron, and Tribuphos; Proposed Tolerance Actions [May 2, 2007], comments accepted through July 2, 2007
- Thidiazuron; Reregistration Eligibility Decision; Notice of Availability , [November 16, 2005], comment period closed on December 16, 2005
- Thidiazuron Risk Assessments; Notice of Availability , [May 11, 2005], comment period closed on July 11, 2005