Chemical Review Manager: Russell Wasem (firstname.lastname@example.org), 703-305-6979
- Risk assessment and related documents for this pesticide have been removed to Special Docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2007-0151.
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
- Reregistration Eligibility Decision (RED)(PDF) (182 pp, 566 KB, About PDF)
- RED Fact Sheet (PDF) (8 pp, 117 KB, About PDF)
Federal Register Notices
- Chlorpropham, Linuron, Pebulate, Asulam, and Thiophanate-methyl; Tolerance Actions [July 11, 2007], comments accepted through September 10, 2007
- Chlorpropham, Linuron, Pebulate, Asulam, and Thiophanate-methyl; Proposed Tolerance Actions [September 20, 2006], comment period closed on November 20, 2006