Chemical Review Manager: Molly Clayton (email@example.com), 703-603-0522
- See docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2005-0505 for documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide.
- Risk assessment and related documents for this pesticide have been removed to Special Docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2007-0151.
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
Federal Register Notices
- Aldicarb, Ametryn, 2,4-DB, Dicamba, Dimethipin, Disulfoton, Diuron, et al.; Tolerance Actions, [September 24, 2008]
- Aldicarb, Ametryn, 2,4-DB, Dicamba, Dimethipin, Disulfoton, Diuron, et al.; Proposed Tolerance Actions [June 4, 2008], comments accepted through August 4, 2008
- Tridemorph; Tolerance Reassessment Decision for Low Risk Pesticide; Notice of Availability [February 22, 2006], comment period closed on March 24, 2006