Download MCCEMMccsetup.zip 3.383MB
Download And Install Instructions
1. Save Mccsetup to a directory of your choice
2. By default, when this file is unzipped the files will be extracted to a subdirectory or folder named MCCSETUP.
3. Within the MCCSETUP folder, run SETUP.exe to install the MCCEM software.
4. When installation is finished the MCCSETUP folder can be deleted.
5. By default, the MCCEM software is installed in C:\MCCEM and an icon is placed on the Windows Start Menu.
Description of Updates for MCCEM Version 1.2 (February 2001)
Notify Me Of Future Updates: