Description of Updates for MCCEM Version 1.2 (February 2001)
- In the previous version (1.1) of MCCEM, errors in assignment
of zone-specific concentrations to the exposed individual,
based on the primary/secondary/override patterns from the
Activities input screen, sometimes occurred for model runs
longer than 7 days. These errors have been corrected.
- For some of the emission models (Emissions screen), small
values were truncated to zero when writing the user inputs
to a transfer file for use by the calculation routine. In
some cases, the emission-rate inputs were not correctly converted
to mg/day when writing the inputs to the transfer file. Both
of these errors have been corrected.
- For the "Data Entry" model for emissions, time units were
not saved correctly and the input screen would not refresh
properly if a file was opened while information was already
displayed on the input screen. Both of these errors have been
- For the Activities screen, certain user inputs would not save
correctly if they were left blank. The model now issues a
warning if a zone or breathing-rate field is left blank, and
automatically inserts a value of zero for any time-related
field (day, hr, or min) that is left blank.
- One typo was corrected on the Execution help screen.
- The Help -> About screen was updated to show Version 1.2 and
- The MCCEM software installation package is now provided as
a single (zip) file.
MCCEM can be downloaded and installed using Download MCCEM.