- May 2013
- 2012 Pollution Prevention Grant Summaries and 2012 Source Reduction Assistance Grant Summaries available online.
- January 2013
- Request for Proposals for the Pollution Prevention Information Network Grant Program (PDF) (38pp, 664K, About PDF)
Proposals were due by April 5, 2013.
- Request for Proposals for the Pollution Prevention Grant Program (PDF) (51pp, 428K, About PDF)
Proposals were due by March 14, 2013.
- December 2012
Request for Proposals for the Source Reduction Assistance Grant Program
Proposals were due by February 5, 2013.
- Ooctober 2012
- I See No Mountains: Working together with communities and manufacturers to encourage growth and improved environmental performance. [Blog]
- September 2012
- US EPA signed an agreement with the Green Sports Alliance to work together to address environmental challenges faced by sports venues, organizations and teams.
- August 2012
- EPA and Federal Environmental Executive honor 33 federal facilities with 2012 Federal Electronics Challenge awards.
- May 2012
- NASCAR and EPA Partner on Green Initiatives.
- August 2011
- Green electronic practices by FEC Partners in 2010 reduced GHG emissions by 40K metric tons of carbon. Read the FEC 2010 Program Accomplishments Report (6 pp, 61.9 KB, About PDF).
- May 2011
- Request for Proposals to Develop Standards for Environmentally Preferable Electronic Products (PDF) (32 pp, 360 K, About PDF)
REVISED DATE: Proposals were due on or before June 30, 2011.
- Questions regarding the Environmentally Preferable Electronic Products RFP (PDF) (7 pp, 27.5 K, About PDF)
- March 2011
- FY 2011 Request for proposals for the Pollution Prevention Information Network Grants Program (PDF) (35 pp, 1.05M, About PDF). Submission period closed May 9, 2011.
- January 2011
- FY 2011 Request for Proposals (RFP) for the Pollution Prevention Grant Program (PDF) (47pp, 280K, About PDF).
- December 2010
- • Summary of the EPA Listening Session on Sustainable Products (PDF) (16 pp, 387.6K, About PDF), September 24, 2010
- • FY 2011 Request for Proposals (RFP) for the Source Reduction Assistance Grant Program (PDF) (43 pp, 269K, About PDF)
- October 2010
- EPA announced that it signed a September 25, 2010, memorandum of understanding with four other federal agencies formally establishing the Economy, Energy and Environment Initiative (E3) to help communities become more efficient, competitive and sustainable. Read the press release.
- September 2010
- President Obama issues P2 Week Message.
- May 2010
- Green electronic practices by FEC Partners in 2009 reduced GHG emissions by 46K metric tons of carbon. FEC 2009 Program Accomplishments Report (4 pp, 109 KB, About PDF)
For a complete listing of P2 events - visit the Pollution Prevention Information Clearinghouse's Conference list of conferences.
To order printed copies of select EPA documents on P2 visit visit the Pollution Prevention Information Clearinghouse's Resource list.