- Pollution Prevention Information Clearinghouse (PPIC)
- PPIC is a free information service of the U.S. EPA dedicated to reducing and eliminating industrial pollutants through technology transfer, source reduction, education and public awareness.
- Case Studies
- In selecting the cases studies, EPA looked for programs that were producing results and supporting themselves with resources other than federal grants. Each shows how pollution prevention advocates and their agency partners can chart new pathways to achieving compliance. Each represents a pioneering innovation that is changing the way environmental business is conducted in a state or local environmental protection agency in an enduring way.
- Design for the Environment (DfE) Publications
- EPA working with individual industry sectors to compare and improve the performance and human health and environmental risks and costs of existing and alternative products, processes and practices.
- National Risk Management Research Laboratory, Technology Transfer Branch
- Research conducted under the EPA's Office of Research and Development (ORD) provides the basis for the formulation of environmental policies and programs. ORD's National Risk Management Research Laboratory (NRMRL), plays a vital role in the scientific research mission at EPA.
- National Service Center for Environmental Publications (NCEPI)
- The National Service Center for Environmental Publications maintains and distributes EPA publications in hardcopy, CD ROM and other multi-media formats. The current publication inventory includes over 7,000 titles. NSCEP also develops and distributes the annual EPA National Publications Catalog.
- National Environmental Publications Information System (NEPIS)
- EPA's largest electronic documents site allows you to search view and print full images of all original pages and full-text, from a collection of over 10,000 documents; may include documents that are no longer available in print form.
Libraries and Collections
- EPA Headquarters and Chemical Libraries
- The EPA Headquarters Library provides access to EPA information and offers a range of services to EPA staff including interlibrary loan, research assistance and online searching of commercial databases. The materials in the library cover environmental regulations, policy, planning, and administration. The Library also maintains a large collection of EPA documents on microfiche and in print.
- Link to full list of EPA Libraries
- Connect to the home pages of the 28 EPA regional and laboratory libraries to learn about their collections, locations and services.
- Clearwaters Magazine
- The New York Water Environment Association, Inc. (NYWEA) publishes this quarterly technical magazine and it contains articles on environmental issues, regulatory changes, technological advances as well as, updates on members and activities.
- The Greenlist Bulletin
- A weekly publication of the Technology Health and Environment Library at the
Toxic Use Reduction Institute (TURI) that lists abstracts of recently published
- LINK Newsletter
- LINK is a quarterly newsletter published to help GLRPPR members keep up on the activities of other groups. Select the current issue or an archived issue to review the events.
- NEWMOA Newsletter
- NEWMOA's mission is to develop and sustain an effective partnership of states to explore, develop, promote, and implement environmentally sound solutions for the reduction and management of materials and waste, and for the remediation of contaminated sites, in order to achieve a clean and healthy environment. The group fulfills this mission by providing a variety of support services that facilitate communication and cooperation among member states and between states and EPA.
- P2 VIEW
- A publication of the Connecticut Department of Environmental Protection
for consumers featuring stories on P2 and sustainability.
- Pollution Prevention Northwest
- A newsletter published by the Pacific Northwest Pollution Prevention Resource
Center (PPRC) that focuses in depth on one of a variety of P2 and sustainability