1996 Master Testing List
Note: EPA no longer updates this information, but it may be useful as a reference or resource.
- Persistent Bioaccumulators
- New Chemicals Program "Chemical Categories"
- EPCRA Section 313 ("Tri Screening")
- Clean Air Act Section 112 "Air Toxics" (Hazardous Air Pollutants)
- SARA Section 104 "Priority Data Needs"
- Respirable Fibers
- Indoor Air Source Characterization - Carpet/Carpet-Related Products
- Indoor Air Source Characterization - Interior Architectural Coatings
- Polychlorinated Dioxins/Furans in Wood Pulp/Paper Mill Sludge
- Endocrine Disruptors (New Category)
- Machining Fluid Products/Chemicals (New Category)
- Paint Stripping Products Use Cluster (New Category)
- Oxygenated Fuel Additives (New Category)
Master Testing List Indices
I. Chemicals Listed on the Master Testing List (Includes Removals)
(PDF, 47pp, 10 MB, About PDF)
II. Chemicals Removed from the Master Testing List (Includes Removal
Rationale) (PDF, 13pp, 56 kb, About PDF)
Download the Master Testing List database (exe) format. This file is intended for use with database application programs such as "FoxPro," "Lotus Approach," "dBase," etc. MTL.EXE is a self-extracting file. Once it is copied to a diskette or hard drive, execute the file to extract the MTL.DBF (size: 713,000 kb) file.