Jump to main content.


Section 8(e) Substantial Risk Notifications and FYI Submissions Received June 2011

You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.


8EHQ#
CHEM NAME(S)
CAS NO.(S)
USHV
SUBMITTER
DESCRIPTION
8EHQ-0611-18356A (PDF) N,N'-Di-tert-butylacetamidine  54838-72-1 N Dow Chemical Company Results of a 4 week dietary toxicity study with N,N'-Di-tert-butylacetamidine
8EHQ-0611-18359A (PDF) 5-Mesyl-6-nitrobenzoxazol-2(3H)-one  31770-95-3 N BASF Corporation Results of an in vitro cytogenetic study in Chinese hamster V79 cells and a bacterial reverse mutation assay
8EHQ-0611-18360A (PDF) Reaction mass of 2-methylcyclohexane-1,3-diamine and 4-methylcyclohexane-1,3-diamine  13897-56-8 &
13897-55-7
N BASF Corporation Results of an oral repeated-dose range-finding study in rats
8EHQ-0611-18361A (PDF) Direct Yellow 166  114565-65-0 N BASF Corporation Results of a reproduction/developmental toxicity screening test in rats
8EHQ-0611-18362A (PDF) 4-Amino 3-Nitro Phenyl Ethylsulfone  23306-60-7 N BASF Corporation Results of an OECD 422 combined repeated dose toxicity study with reproduction/developmental toxicity screening test in rats
8EHQ-0611-18363A (PDF) Amino 3-Nitro Phenyl Ethylsulfone  23306-60-7 N BASF Corporation Results of an in vitro cytogenetic study in Chinese hamster V79 cells and a bacterial reverse mutation assay
8EHQ-0611-18364A (PDF) Carbomonocyclyl-5-[(disubstituted-carbomonocyclyl)carbonyl]-2- carbomonocyclic-heteromonocyclic-one  Not Provided   Confidential Results of a screening developmental toxicity study in rats
8EHQ-0611-18365A (PDF) Substance A *2 CBI   Confidential Results of an oral (gavage) repeated-dose, range-finding study in female rats
Substance B *2 CBI  
Substance C *2 CBI  
Substance D *2 CBI  
8EHQ-0611-18366A (PDF) Confidential *2 CBI   Confidential Results of a repeated dose 90-day and 28-day dietary toxicity study in mice
8EHQ-0611-18367A (PDF) Confidential  CBI   Confidential Results of a repeated dose 28-day dietary toxicity study in mice
8EHQ-0611-18368A (PDF) Confidential  CBI   Confidential Findings from an OECD 440 uterotrophic assay in rodents
8EHQ-0611-18369A (PDF) Rosin, maleated, polymer with glycerol  68038-41-5 N Arizona Chemical Company, LLC Report summarizing a guinea pig maximization skin sensitization test
8EHQ-0611-18370A (PDF) Confidential  CBI   Momentive Performance Materials Results of a 4-week oral toxicity (gavage) study in rats
8EHQ-0611-18371A (PDF) Diglycidyl ether of tetramethylbisphenol F  Not provided N Valspar Results of a Bacterial Reverse Mutation Screen and a TL5 178Y TK+/- Mouse Lymphoma Forward Mutation Screen
8EHQ-0611-18372A (PDF) EXP-9095 *2 Not provided   Confidential Results of two repeated dose toxicity studies with reproduction endpoints, and a maternal toxicity study in rats
8EHQ-0611-18373A (PDF) EXP-8007 *2 Not provided   Confidential Results of a repeat dose toxicity screening study with reproduction endpoints
8EHQ-0611-18374A (PDF) Substance A *2 CBI   Confidential Results of a Prenatal Developmental Toxicity Screening Study in Rats
Substance B *2 CBI  
8EHQ-0611-18375A (PDF) Confidential *2 CBI   Confidential Results of a Repeated Dose 28-Day Oral Toxicity Study in Rats
8EHQ-0611-18376A (PDF) Confidential  CBI   Confidential Results of an Acute Toxicity Study in Green Algae (Desmodesmus Subspicatus) (CHODAT)
8EHQ-0611-18377A (PDF) 2-Amino-4-methylamino-6-ethoxy-1,3,5-triazine, heterocycle-(triazine) *1 62096-63-3 N DuPont Haskell Global Centers for Health and Environmental Sciences Results of an acute algal study and acute oral study with 2-Amino-4-methylamino-6-ethoxy-1,3,5-triazine, heterocycle-(triazine) (CAS No. 62096-63-3)
8EHQ-0611-18378A (PDF) Halogenated pyridine derivative  CBI   The Dow Chemical Company Results of a repeated dose toxicity study in rats with halogenated pyridine derivative
8EHQ-0611-18379A (PDF) Acetic acid, C6-8-branched alkyl esters *3 90438-79-2 Y Confidential Results of an acute toxicity study in fish with Mixture containing Acetic acid, C6-8-branched alkyl esters (CAS # 90438-79-2) and Alcohols, C6-8-branched (CAS # 70914-20-4)
Alcohols, C6-8-branched  70914-20-4 Y
8EHQ-0611-18380A (PDF) 2-Ethylhexylacetate  103-09-3 Y Confidential Results of an acute toxicity study in fish with Mixture containing 2-Ethylhexylacetate (CAS # 103-09-3), Naphtha (petroleum), hydrotreated heavy (CAS # 64742-48-9), and benzyl Alcohol (CAS# 100-51-6)
Benzyl Alcohol *3 100-51-6 Y
Naphtha (petroleum), hydrotreated heavy  64742-48-9 Y
8EHQ-0611-18381A (PDF) Mixture comprised of Acetic acid, C6-8-branched alkyl esters,  Alcohols, C6-8-branched, polymer and other leachable plate components  Multiple   Confidential Results of an acute toxicity test in fish with test solution that is 90% of Acetic acid, C6-8-branched alkyl esters (CAS # 90438-79-2) and Alcohols, C6-8-branched (CAS # 70914-20-4); the remaining 10% is made up of polymer and other leachable plate components
8EHQ-0611-18382A (PDF) Mixture containing 90% of 2-Ethylhexylacetate, Naphtha (petroleum), hydrotreated heavy, and benzyl Alcohol and the remaining 10% is made up of polymer and other leachable plate components  Multiple   Confidential Results of an acute toxicity test in fish with mixture containing 90% of 2-Ethylhexylacetate (CAS # 103-09-3), Naphtha (petroleum), hydrotreated heavy (CAS# 64742-48-9), and benzyl Alcohol (CAS # 100-51-6) and the remaining 10% is made up of polymer and other leachable plate components
8EHQ-0611-18383A (PDF) Confidential *2 Not Provided   Confidential Results of a cross fostering study to detect prenatal and postnatal developmental toxicity in Wistar rats administered the test substance in the diet
8EHQ-0611-18384A (PDF) Confidential *2 Not Provided   Confidential Results of a repeated dose 28-day oral toxicity study in Wistar rats with the test substance
8EHQ-0611-01303B (PDF) 2-cyano-N-[(ethylamino)carbonyl]-2-(methoxyimino)- *2 57966-95-7 N DuPont Legal Declassification of the test substance.
8EHQ-0611-02267J (PDF) 1,2,4-Triazolo[4,3-a]pyridin-3(2H)-one, 2-[2,4-dichloro-5-(2-propynyl)phenyl]-5,6,7,8-tetrahydro- *2 Not Provided   DuPont Legal Declassification of chemical identity in 8EHQ-0292-02267 (88920000913)
8EHQ-0611-08567B (PDF) 1,2,4-Triazolo[4,3-a]pyridin-3(2H)-one 2-[2,4-dichIoro-5-(2-propynyl)phenyl]-5,6,7,8-tetrahydro- *2 Not provided   DuPont Legal Declassification of information previously considered CBI in 8EHQ-1092-8567 (88930000049)
8EHQ-0611-08696B (PDF) 3-Pyridinecarboxylic acid, 2-[[[[(4,6-dimethoxy-2-pyrimidinyl)amino] carbonyl]amino]sulfonyl]-6-(trifluoromethyl)-, methyl ester, sodium salt  Not provided   DuPont Legal Declassification of information in 8EHQ-93-8696 (88930000143)
8EHQ-0611-08749B (PDF) 3-Pyridinecarboxylic acid, 2-[[[[(4,6-dimethoxy-2-pyrimidinyl) amino]carbonyl]amino]sulfonyl]-6-(trifluoromethyl)-, methyl ester, sodium salt  Not provided   DuPont Legal Declassification of information previously claimed as CBI in submission 8EHQ-0393-08749A (88930000196s)
8EHQ-0611-08764B (PDF) 1H-Pyrazole-5-sulfonamide, N [(4,6-dimethoxypyrimidin-2-yl)aminocarbonyl]-1-methyl-4-(2-methyl-2H-tetrazol-5-yl)- *2 120162-55-2 N DuPont Legal Declassification of information in 8EHQ-93-8764 (88930000211)
8EHQ-0611-08882B (PDF) 1 H-Pyrazole-5-sulfonamide, N[(4,6-dimethoxypyrimidin-2-yl) aminocarbonyl]-1-methyl-4-(2-methyl-2H-tetrazol-5-yl) *2 120162-55-2 N DuPont Legal Declassification of chemical identity in 8EHQ-0493-8882 (88930000245)
8EHQ-0611-11587B (PDF) 3-Pyridinecarboxylic acid, 2-[[[[(4,6-dimethoxy-2-pyrimidinyl)amino]
carbonyl]amino]sulfonyl]-6-(trifluoromethyl)-, methyl ester, sodium salt 
Not provided   DuPont Legal Declassification of information previously claimed as CBI in submission 8EHQ-0793-11587A (88930000368s)
8EHQ-0611-12169B (PDF) 3-Pyridinecarboxylic acid, 2-[[[[(4,6-dimethoxy-2-pyrimidinyl) amino]carbonyl]amino]sulfonyl]-6-(trifluoromethyl)-, methyl ester, sodium salt  Not provided   DuPont Legal Declassification of information previously claimed as CBI in submission 8EHQ-0793-12169A (88930000413s)
8EHQ-0611-12733B (PDF) 1H-Pyrazole-5-sulfonamide, N[(4,6-dimethoxypyrimidin-2-yl) aminocarbonyl] -1-methyl-4-(2--methyl-2H-tetrazol-5-yl) *2 120162-55-2 N DuPont Legal Declassification of information in 8EHQ-93-12733 (88940000019)
8EHQ-0611-13007B (PDF) 1 H-Pyrazole-5-sulfonamide, N[4,6-dimethoxypyrimidin-2-yl)
aminocarbonyl]-1-methyl-4-(2-methyl-2H-tetrazol-5-yl) *2
120162-55-2 N DuPont Legal Declassification of chemical identity in 8EHQ-0494-13007 (88940000249)
8EHQ-0611-13024B (PDF) 1H-pyrazol-5-sulfonamide, N-[(4,6-dimethoxypyrimidin-2-yl)
aminocarbonyl]-1-methyl-4-(2-methyl-2H-tetrazol-5yl) *2
Not provided   DuPont Legal Declassification of chemical identity in 8EHQ-0594-13024 (88940000266)
8EHQ-0611-13384B (PDF) Phenol,2,4-dichloro-5-hydrazino-, hydrochloride  Not provided   DuPont Legal Declassification of information previously claimed as CBI in submission 8EHQ-0395-13384A (88950000173s)
8EHQ-0611-13473B (PDF) 3-Pyridinecarboxylic acid, 2-[[[[(4,6-di methoxy-2-pyrimidinyl)amino] carbonyl]amino]suIfonyl]-6-(trifluoromethyl)-, methly ester, mono sodium salt  Not provided   DuPont Legal Declassification of information in 8ehq-95-13473 (88950000257)
8EHQ-0611-14151E (PDF) Dioxins  Multiple   Dow Chemical Company Update of health study as part of Dow's ongoing surveillance of 2,192 Michigan Operations employees involved in the manufacture of trichlorophenol and pentachlorophenol.
8EHQ-0611-14235C (PDF) Benzeneacetic acid, alpha-hydroxy-alpha-methyl-4-phenoxy-, ethyl ester  132584-17-9 N DuPont Legal Declassification of information in 8EHQ-98-14235 (88970000202)
8EHQ-0611-15181J (PDF) 1-H-Pyrazole-5-carboxamide, 3-bromo-1-(3-chloro-2-pyridinyl)-N-[4-chloro-2- methyl-6-[(methylamino)carbonyl] phenyl]-  Not provided   DuPont Legal Declassification of CBI material in 8ehq-02-15181 (88020000167) and 8ehq-02-15182 (88020000168)
8EHQ-0611-15182J (PDF) 1-H-Pyrazole-5-carboxamide, 3-bromo-1-(3-chloro-2-pyridinyl)-N-[4-chloro- 2-methyl-6-[(methylamino)carbonyl]phenyl]- Not provided   DuPont Legal Declassification of information in 8ehq-02-15181 (88020000167) and 8ehq-02-15182 (88020000168)
8EHQ-0611-16288E (PDF) 4-Pyrimidinecarboxylic acid, 6-amino-5-chloro-2-cyclopropyl-, methyl ester  Not provided   DuPont Legal Declassification of information in 8ehq-05-16288 (88060000060)
8EHQ-0611-16985F (PDF) 4-Pyrimidinecarboxylic acid, 6-amino-5-chloro-2-cyclopropyl-  858956-08-8 N DuPont Legal Declassification of information previously claimed as CBI in submission 8EHQ-1007-16985A (88080000028s).
8EHQ-0611-17229N (PDF) PFOA  335-67-1 N DuPont Haskell Global Centers for Health and Environmental Sciences Occupational PFOA serum sampling results for workers at the Washington Works, Parkersburg, WV site for samples collected in March 2011.
8EHQ-0611-17229O (PDF) PFOA  335-67-1 N DuPont Haskell Global Centers for Health and Environmental Sciences PFOA serum sampling results for workers at Chambersworks, Deepwater, NJ USA DuPont site for samples collected in March 2011
8EHQ-0611-17229P (PDF) PFOA  335-67-1 N DuPont Haskell Global Centers for Health and Environmental Sciences Occupational PFOA serum sampling results for workers at Wilmington Area, DE USA DuPont site for samples collected in November 2010
8EHQ-0611-17613B (PDF) Hydrofluorocarbon Fluid  CBI   Confidential Results of a 90-day oral toxicity study in rats
8EHQ-0611-17918B (PDF) Hydrofluorocarbon Fluid  CBI   Confidential Results of a 90-day oral toxicity study in rats
8EHQ-0611-18042D (PDF) Methyl 2-[[[[(4,6-dimethoxy-2-pyrimidinyl)amino]carbonyl]amino] sulfonyl]-6-(trifluoromethyl)-3-pyridinecarboxylate monosodium salt  144740-54-5 N DuPont Haskell Global Centers for Health and Environmental Sciences Results of a toxicity study to the aquatic macrophyte (Vallisneria americana)
8EHQ-0611-18042E (PDF) Methyl 2-[[[[(4,6-dimethoxy-2-pyrimidinyl)amino]carbonyl]amino] sulfonyl]-6-(trifluoromethyl)-3-
pyridinecarboxylate monosodium salt 
144740-54-5 N DuPont Haskell Global Centers for Health and Environmental Sciences Results of a toxicity study in the aquatic macrophyte (Elodea canadensis)
8EHQ-0611-18328B (PDF) 2,4-disubstituted-1-(heteromonocyclic alkyl)-3-(substituted carbomonocycle)-heterobicycle inner salt  CBI   Confidential Results of a 14-day repeated dose toxicity study in rats
8EHQ-0611-18410A (PDF)          
FYI-0611-01681A (PDF)          



(A) PMN; (B) Pesticide; (C) Pesticide Inert

DEFINITION OF TERMS

8EHQ# - This is the EPA submission number that includes a 4-digit month and year followed by a 5-digit number assigned sequentially from the year 1977, followed by a sequence letter ( “A” for the initial submission and “B”, “C”, “D”, etc. for supplemental submissions) (8EHQ-MMYY-XXXXX A).
Supplemental means that it is a follow-up to an earlier submitted report. Supplemental submissions reflect the month and year logged in but retain the same 5-digit sequential number as a link to the initial submission. 8EHQ number is a useful reference to request a copy of a submission.FYI (For Your Information) submissions are the voluntary adjuncts of 8(e)s. The FYI# is similar to that for 8(e) described above (FYI-MMYY-XXXXX A). The submitter either judges that the information is not reportable under TSCA 8(e) reporting requirements or is not subject to TSCA 8(e) reporting but wants to share the information with EPA (and the public) on a voluntary basis.

NOTE that OPPT routinely sends follow-up requests to 8(e) submitters. Other EPA programs and other federal agencies can ask OPPT to request follow-up information as well.

CHEM Name - This is the name used by the submitter.

CAS No. - The Chemical Abstracts Service Number. Use of the term "CBI" indicates that the submitter is claiming the identity of the chemical to be confidential business information. This claim can be challenged in some cases, and users should notify EPA if they wish to pursue the chemical identity.

USHV - High production volume chemical in the U.S., including domestic manufacture and importation. EPA defines high production volume as annual production one million pounds or more pounds.

Description - A general description of the type of study or information submitted, but not study results. A PDF electronic copy of the submission is attached.


Local Navigation


Jump to main content.