Research for the 21st Century
EPA is forging a path forward to develop sustainable solutions to the nation's highest priority science needs. Our six integrated research programs provide the scientific foundation, methods, and tools the Agency needs to fulfill its mission of protecting human health and the environment.
|Air Chemical Safety Climate Change Ecosystems Health||Homeland Security Human Health Risk Assessment Land and Waste Management Sustainability Water|
Meet EPA Scientist Jane Gallagher, Ph.D. Dr. Jane Gallagher develops new methods and approaches to study human health risks posed by environmental chemicals. Read the interview.
Jeff Hollister talks about combining field data, lake volume, and the SPARROW Model to better measure nutrients in water. Read the post.
- How can nurses help educate heart patients about air pollution?
- What is the link between air pollution and stroke?
- What do we know about the health impacts of climate change?
- EPA Appoints New Scientific Integrity Official
- EPA Awards $1.65 Million in Research Fellowships to Undergraduates