Human Studies Review Board
Human Studies Review Board
- HSRB Home
- About the HSRB
- Meeting Minutes
- Federal Register Notices
- Protections for Subjects in Human Research: Final Rule
- A to Z Index
- Contact HSRB
- HSRB Orientation Training Program
Ethics Training for Members and Consultants Serving on the HSRB
Rebecca Parkin, Ph.D., MPH
Professorial Lecturer, EOH and Epidemiology & Biostatistics
Milken Institute School of Public Health
The George Washington University
Jewell H. Halanych, M.D., M.Sc.
Internal Medicine Residency Program
Montgomery Regional Campus
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Gary L. Chadwick, Pharm.D., M.P.H, C.I.P.
HRP Consulting Group, Inc.
Training & Consulting in Human Research Protections
Liza Dawson, Ph.D.
Research Ethics Team Leader
Division of AIDS National Institutes of Health (NIH)
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID)
George C.J. Fernandez, Ph.D.
Statistical Training Specialist
SAS Institute, Statistical Training and Technical Services
Kyle L. Galbraith, Ph.D.
Carle Foundation Hospital
Human Subjects Protection
Edward Gbur, Jr., Professor
Agricultural Statistics Laboratory
University of Arkansas
Sidney Green, Jr., Ph.D., Fellow, ATS (Retired) (LOCAL)
Department of Pharmacology
Howard University College of Medicine
Silver Spring, MD
Elizabeth Heitman, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Medical Ethics
Center for Biomedical Bioethics and Society
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
John C. Kissel, Ph.D.
Department of Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences
School of Public Health
Univerisity of Washington
Randy Maddalena, Ph.D.
Physical Research Scientist
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
William J. Popendorf, Ph.D.
Department of Biology
Utah State University
Kenneth Ramos, M.D., Ph.D., PhamB
Associate Vice President
Precision Health Sciences
Professor of Medicine
Arizona Health Sciences Center
Suzanne M. Rivera, Ph.D., M.S.W
Associate Vice President for Research
Case Western Reserve University
Cleveland Heights, OH
Jun Zhu, Ph.D.
Professor of Statistics and of Entomology
Department of Statistics
University of Wisconsin - Madison
- May 16, 2012 - Short List of Candidates for the EPA Human Studies Review Board (PDF) (3 pp, 48K, About PDF)
- July 19, 2011 - Short List of Candidates for the EPA Human Studies Review Board (PDF) (4 pp, 34K, About PDF)
- June 14, 2011 - FR Notice Request for Nominations of HSRB Members
- May 15, 2010 - Short List of Candidates for the EPA Human Studies Review Board
- March 5, 2010 - Request for Nominations to the EPA Human Studies Review Board
- August 19, 2009 – Short List of Candidates for the EPA Human Studies Review Board
- October 9, 2008 – FR Notice Requesting Nominations of HSRB Members (PDF) (2pp, 71K, About PDF)
- July 24 , 2007 — Short List of Nominees (PDF) (3pp, 37K, About PDF)
- May 24, 2007 — FR Notice Seeking Nominations in the Areas of Human Health Risk Assessment
- May 22, 2007 — Short List of Nominees (PDF) (3pp, 36K, About PDF)
- March 26, 2007 — FR Notice Seeking Nominations in the Area of Biostatistics (PDF) (3pp, 87K, About PDF)
- March 2006 — Short List of Nominees (PDF) (13 pp, 81K, About PDF)
- January 2006 — FR Notice Seeking Nominations of HSRB Members
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.