Cumulative Risk Assessment Program
Science and Technology Policy Council
The public is exposed to multiple contaminants fiom a variety of sources, and tools are needed to understand the resulting combined risks. The Framework for Cumulative Risk Assessment represents an important milestone for EPA in expanding our focus from an individual chemical-based approach to a community or population-based approach for multiple stressors.
Planning and Scoping
- Cover Memorandum (PDF) (2 pp, 25KB)
- Guidance on Cumulative Risk Assessment Part 1-Planning and Scoping (PDF) (11 pp, 122KB)
- Lessons Learned Memorandum (PDF) (1 pg, 24KB)
- Lessons Learned Document (PDF) (72 pp, 521KB)
Framework for Cumulative Risk Assessment
- Cover Memorandum (PDF) (2 pp, 72KB)
for Cumulative Risk Assessment
This will link you to another page within the EPA web site.
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.