SPECIAL NOTICE: This website has been updated to reflect recent changes to the DBE Program reporting requirement in accordance with a class deviation from 40 C.F.R. §33.502 as described here.
All EPA financial assistance recipients are required to report annually when one of or more of the following conditions are met:
- There are funds of any amount budgeted for procurement in any category other than supplies;
- $3,000 or more is budgeted for supplies; or
- There are funds budgeted for subawards or loans in which the expected budget(s) meet the conditions as described in items 1) and/or 2).
How Do Recipients Report?
- Recipients that meet the reporting criteria above should collect and retain data on MBE, WBE, and Total Procurement expenditures from all sources (the EPA grant recipient, sub-recipients, loan recipients (and the prime contractors of all three entities) made for the grant project.
- Complete and submit EPA Form 5700-52A (DOC) or EPA Form 5700-52A (PDF) (5 pg, 160K, About PDF). When completing the annual report, recipients are instructed to check the box titled “annual” in section 1B of the form. For the final report, recipients are instructed to check the box indicated for the “last report” of the project in section 1B of the form.
When are Reports Due?
Reports are due by October 30th of each year. Final reports are due 90 days after the end of the project period.