OSBP participates in various outreach events in an effort to educate small business entities on how to successfully market to and do business with EPA. The following is an example of the types of outreach events we attend. Please visit our Calendar of Events for a complete list of events.
- Counseling Sessions: OSBP holds five (5) counseling sessions a year. These free, interactive sessions provide an overview of the contracting opportunities available to small business at EPA. For more information on the next counseling session, please visit the Calendar of Events. Firms can register on-line at www.epa.gov/osbp/regisform.htm.
- EPA Events: The EPA Office of Acquisition Management and Regional Offices hold various small business outreach sessions throughout the year. Our Calendar of Events lists the upcoming events.
- Non-EPA Vendor Outreach Events: OSBP routinely attends conferences throughout the country sponsored by other Federal Agencies and Small Business Associations. Please visit the Calendar of Events for more information.
- One-on-One Meetings: OSBP staff regularly holds one-on-one meetings with contractors. These 30 minute meetings are held in our Headquarters office and allow small business firms an opportunity to present their company's capabilities and discuss upcoming procurement opportunities. Please note that one-on-one meeting are normally scheduled at least two weeks in advance and are planned based on staff availability.
- Vendor Coffee and Small Talk (PDF) (31 pp, 1.3Mb, About PDF)
- Vendor HubZone Outreach (PDF) (61 pp, 4.4Mb, About PDF)
- Environmental Counseling Session (PDF) (74 pp, 3Mb, About PDF)
- EPA Small Business Reporting (PDF) (39 pp, 3.2Mb, About PDF)
- Women Owned Small Business Outreach (PDF) (89 pp, 7.2Mb, About PDF)