September 5 - 6, 2001: Preliminary Cumulative Hazard and Dose-response Assessment for Organophorus Pesticides: "Determination of Relative Potency and Points of Departure for Cholinesterase Inhibition."
On this page:
- Federal Register Notice
- Directions and Other Logistics Information
- Panel Members
- Meeting Materials
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
Federal Register Notice
Federal Register Notice announcing this meeting.
Directions and Other Logistics Information
- Final Report
- Transmittal Memo (PDF) (2 pp, 39K)
- Determination of Relative Potency and Points of Departure for Cholinesterase Inhibition (PDF) (70 pp, 391K)
- Appendix 1 (PDF) (18 pp, 2MB)
- Appendix 2 (PDF) (272 pp, 6MB) -- Please note this document requires landscape printing.
- Appendix 3 (PDF) (40 pp, 215K)
- Appendix 4 (PDF) (11 pp, 68K)
- Tcl (EXE) (2.4MB) -- This program must be executed before executing the OPCumRisk.
- OPCumRisk Program for data analysis for the OP dose-reponse assessment (EXE) (4.6MB)
The OPCumRisk Program was developed by the Agencys Office of Research and Development (ORD) National Health and Environmental Effects Laboratory (NHEERL) to facilitate the data analysis for the OP dose-response assessment. To install and use "OPCumRisk you must first run the companion file tcl832.exe.