October 1, 2002: Projecting Domestic Percent Crop Treated with Pesticides for Dietary Risk Assessment
On this page:
- Federal Register Notice
- Directions and Other Logistics Information
- Panel Members
- Meeting Materials
- Meeting Minutes
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
Federal Register Notice
Federal Register Notice announcing this meeting.
Directions and Other Logistics Information
- Transmittal Memo (PDF) (2 pp, 32K)
- Development of a Methodology for Projecting Domestic Percent Crop Treated (PDF, 22 pp, 207K | MS Word, 21 pp, 2MB)
- Background and Implementation of Proposed Methodology for Projecting Domestic Percent Crop Treated (PDF) (36 pp, 973K) (MS Word, 37 pp, 1.3MB)
- Pesticide Usage Estimation and Use in Estimating Dietary Risk (PDF) (15 pp, 87K)
- Questions and Charge for the Panel
- Internet References Used in the Development of the Proposed Methodology
- Armstrong, J.S. (1984) "Forecasting by Extrapolation: Conclusions from 25 Years of Research" (PDF) (13 pp, 2MB), Interface, 14, 52-66 .
- Armstrong, J.S. (1994) "The Fertile Field of Meta-Analysis: Cumulative Progress in Agricultural Forecasting" (PDF) (3 pp, 15K), International Journal of Forecasting, 10, 147-149.
- Hyndman, R.J., A.B. Koehler, R.D. Snyder, and S. Grose (2002) "A state space framework for automatic forecasting using exponential smoothing methods" . International J. Forecasting, 18(3), 439-454.
- Hyndman, R.J., A.B. Koehler, J.K. Ord, R.D. Snyder (forthcoming), "Prediction intervals for exponential smoothing state space models" .
Final Meeting Minutes (MS Word) (26 pp, 175K)