October 28 - 29, 2003: Ensuring Data Quality For In Vitro Tests Used As Alternatives To Animal Studies For Regulatory Purposes: A Consultation
On this page:
- Federal Register Notice
- Directions and Other Logistics Information
- Panel Members
- Meeting Materials
- Meeting Minutes
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
Federal Register Notice
Federal Register Notice announcing this meeting.
Directions and Other Logistics Information
- Questions for the panel* Updated 10/07/2003
- Background for FIFRA Scientific Advisory Panel (PDF) (13 pp, 174K)
- The following documents are held at the National Institute of Health:
- ICCVAM Guidelines for the Nomination and Submission of New, Revised, and Alternative Test Methods
- ICCVAM In Vitro Membrane Barrier Test Systems (PDF) (18 pp, 183K)
- ICCVAM: In Vitro Human Skin Model Systems (PDF) (17 pp, 181K)
- ICCVAM: In Vitro Skin TER Tests (PDF) (21 pp, 174K)
- ICCVAM: Justification for Development of An OECD Guidance Document on the Application of
Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) Principles to In Vitro Testing (Attachment to memorandum from ICCVAM to OECD dated February 19, 2003 (PDF) (8 pp, 145K)
- ICCVAM: Validation and Regulatory Acceptance of Toxicological Test Methods: A Report of the ad hoc Interagency Coordinating Committee on the Validation of Alternative Methods. March 1997 [NIH Publication No.: 97-3981] (PDF) (8 pp, 409K)
- ICCVAM: Corrositex.: An In Vitro Test Method for Assessing Dermal Corrosivity Potential of
Chemicals. NIH Publication No. 99-4495. June 1999 (PDF) (236 pp, 2.3MB)
- ICCVAM Evaluation of EPISKINTM, EpiDermTM (EPI-200), and the Rat Skin
Transcutaneous Electrical Resistance (TER) Assay: In Vitro Test Methods for Assessing
Dermal Corrosivity Potential of Chemicals. NIH Publication No. 02-4502. June 2002 (PDF) (196 pp, 1MB) (HTML)
- Hartung, T., Balls, M., Bardouille, C., Blanck, O., Coecke, S., Gstraunthaler, G., and
Lewis, D. (2003). Good Cell Culture Practice: ECVAM Good Cell Culture Practice Task
Force Report 1. ATLA 30: 407-414.
- Cooper-Hannan, R., Harbell, J.W., Coecke, S., Balls, M., Bowe, G., Cervinka, M.,
Clothier, R., Hermann, F., Klahn, L.K., de Lange, J., Lievsch, M and Vanparys, P.
(1999). The principles of Good Laboratory Practice: Application to in vitro toxicology
studies. The report and recommendations of ECVAM workshop 37. ATLA 27, 539-577
- OPPTS Harmonized Test Guideline 870.2600 Acute Dermal Irritation (PDF) (9 pp, 22K)
- 40 CFR 160 Good Laboratory Practice Standards (Office of Pesticides)
- 40 CFR 792 Good Laboratory Practice Standards (Office of Prevention and Toxic Substances).
- MIAME-TOX Document: A proposal by the EBI/NIEHS-NCT/ILSI-HESI for defining the Minimum Information About Microarray Experiment requirements for Toxicogenomics (MS Word) (17 pp, 200K)
Final Meeting Minutes (PDF) (20 pp, 237K)