August 16 - 17, 2007: Assessing Approaches for the Development of PBPK Models of Pyrethroid Pesticides
On this page:
- Federal Register Notice
- Directions and Other Logistics Information
- Panel Members
- Meeting Materials
- Meeting Transcripts
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
Federal Register Notice
Federal Register Notice announcing this meeting.
Directions and Other Logistics Information
Agenda (PDF) (5 pp, 25K)
- Transmission of Background Materials and Charge to the Panel for the August 16-17, 2007 meeting of the FIFRA Scientific Advisory Panel entitled “Assessing Approaches for the Development of PBPK Models of Pyrethroid Pesticides” (PDF) (4 pp, 31K)
- Science issue paper: Assessing Approaches for the Development of PBPK Models of Pyrethroid Pesticides (PDF) (57 pp, 432K)
- In vitro dermal absorption of pyrethroid pesticides in rat and human skin, 2006. Hughes, MF and Edwards, BC. A poster presented at the 2006 Annual Meeting of the Society of Toxicology. (Copyright Protected)
- Godin SJ, Scollon EJ, Hughes MF, Potter PM, DeVito MJ, Ross MK. Species differences in the in vitro metabolism of deltamethrin and esfenvalerate: Differential oxidative and hydrolytic metabolism by humans and rats. Drug Metab Dispos. 2006 Oct;34(10):1764-71. (Copyright Protected)
- Godin SJ, Crow JA, Scollon EJ, Hughes MF, Devito MJ, Ross MK. Identification of rat and human cytochrome P450 isoforms and a rat serum esterase that metabolize the pyrethroid insecticides deltamethrin and esfenvalerate. Drug Metab Dispos. 2007 Jun 18; [Epub ahead of print]
- Scollon EJ, Hughes MF, DeVito MJ, et al.Oxidative and hydrolytic metabolism of type I pyrethroids in rat and human hepatic microsomes Drug Metabolism Reviews 38: 221-221 339 Suppl. 2 2006
- Scollon; M. F. Hughes; J. M. Starr; K. M. Crofton; M. J. Wolansky; M. J. DeVito. Blood and Brain Concentrations of Bifenthrin Correlates with Decreased Motor Activity Independent of Time of Exposure. E. J. The Toxicologist CD — An official Journal of the Society of Toxicology, Volume 91, Number S-388, March 2007. (Copyright Protected)
- Model Equations (PDF) (4 pp, 41K)
- Mirfazaelian A, Kim KB, Anand SS, Kim HJ, Tornero-Velez R, Bruckner JV, Fisher JW. 2006. Development of a physiologically based pharmacokinetic model for deltamethrin in the adult male Sprague-Dawley rat. Toxicol Sci. Oct;93(2):432-42
All documents for this meeting (including public comments) are available in the OPP Regulatory Public Docket (Docket # EPA-HQ-OPP-2007-0388). Some of these documents may be available online in the FDMS Docket S ystem located at http://www.regulations.gov. Copyright protected material is not placed on the Internet and will be publicly available only at the OPP Regulatory Public Docket in Rm. S-4400, One Potomac Yard (South Bldg), 2777 S. Crystal Dr., Arlington, VA. The hours of operation of this Docket Facility are from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding legal holidays. The Docket Facility telephone number is (703) 305-5805.