Office of Strategic Environmental Management
State/EPA Environmental Innovation Symposia
NCEI cosponsors symposia for States and EPA that enable learning and discussion about a wide range of environmental policy innovations. This conference is the only one of its kind designed exclusively for State and EPA innovators.
North Carolina State University's (NCSU) Forestry and Environmental outreach program has been selected to be the recipient of an assistance agreement to host the next round of Innovation Symposia. Check back over the next few months for updates about the Innovation Symposium.
- EPA Solicitation for Cooperative Agreement Holder to Host the 2010 and 2012 Environmental Innovation Symposia Is Now Closed
- January 2008 - Symposium on Innovating for Sustainable Results: Integrated Approaches to Climate, Energy, and the Environment - Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- January 2006 - State/EPA Symposium on Environmental Innovation and Results - Denver, Colorado
- June 2003 - State/EPA Environmental Innovation Symposium - Washington, D.C
- December 2000 - State/EPA Environmental Innovation Symposium - Kansas City, Kansas