Be a Planet Protector and help make the earth a cleaner
place to live!
You can make a difference by reducing the amount of garbage that you throw away. Learn how to recycle and reuse materials at school and at home.
Also check out EPA's Environmental Kids Club to learn more about the environment around you!
Planet Protectors Club
The Planet Protectors Club was formed by kids who want to help the environment by reducing waste and saving resources. Anyone can join! Start improving the world around you today!
Discover more fun activities and games about reducing waste.
For optimal functionality, open this site in Internet Explorer 9.
- Use products made with recycled materials
- Use energy-efficient light bulbs and rechargeable batteries
- Shop with cloth bags
- Reuse plastic bags, cups, containers, etc.
- Repair items instead of throwing them away.
- Compost your food and yard waste.