|HOW TO PLAY:|
|Read the clue. Find the number on
the puzzle that matches that clue. Using your mouse, click inside
of the first block for that clue and type a letter. Tab or click
inside of the next block until you have completed the entire word.
CHECKING YOUR ANSWERS:
1. A product can be considered _________ when it lasts a long time.
7. To use something again for the same purpose or a new purpose.
8. What a pile of decayed food scraps, leaves and grass turn into.
10. You can _______ old toys to needy children instead of throwing them away.
11. Comes in disposable and rechargeable varieties.
2. If you buy one large bag of potato chips instead of five small bags, you are buying in ______.
3. Your world, surroundings, and source of life and health.
4. Many items found in your ________ can be recycled into valuable new products.
5. Fossil fuels, such as coal, oil, and natural gas that are used to manufacture products and heat our homes, come from the ________.
6. To collect used materials to make into new products rather than throwing them away.
9. To decrease the amount of trash you throw away.
- Use products made with recycled materials
- Use energy-efficient light bulbs and rechargeable batteries
- Shop with cloth bags
- Reuse plastic bags, cups, containers, etc.
- Repair items instead of throwing them away.
- Compost your food and yard waste.