HOW TO PLAY
- Read the clue.
- Find the number on the puzzle that matches that clue.
- Using your mouse, click inside of the first block for that clue and type a letter.
- Tab or click inside of the next block until you have completed the entire word.
CHECKING YOUR ANSWERS
- To check your answer, simply click on the number button that matches your clue.
- GOOD LUCK!
1. A product can be considered _________ when it lasts a long time.
7. To use something again for the same purpose or a new purpose.
8. What a pile of decayed food scraps, leaves and grass turn into.
10. You can _______ old toys to needy children instead of throwing them away.
11. Comes in disposable and rechargeable varieties.
2. If you buy one large bag of potato chips instead of five small bags, you are buying in ______.
3. Your world, surroundings, and source of life and health.
4. Many items found in your ________ can be recycled into valuable new products.
5. Fossil fuels, such as coal, oil, and natural gas that are used to manufacture products and heat our homes, come from the ________.
6. To collect used materials to make into new products rather than throwing them away.
9. To decrease the amount of trash you throw away.