- Special Waste Home
- Cement Kiln Dust
- Crude Oil and Gas
- Fossil Fuel Combustion
- Mineral Processing
Site Visit Reports to Mines and Mineral Processing Facilities
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
The purpose of this report is to present the information collected at 5 site visits to mines and mineral processing facilities conducted by the EPA. Each site visit report includes information about the types of wastes gnerated, and how such wastes are managed.
The following is a list of the site visit reports included in this report:
- Site vist to Dupont Antioch, CA titanium tetrachloride on 7/31/95
- Site visit to McLaughlin Gold mine, Lowe Lake, CA on 8/1/95
- Site visit to Rand gold mine, Randsburg, CA on 8/3/95
- Site visit to Newmont North Operations gold mine, Carlin, NV on 5/17/95
- Site visit to Magma Copper and Cyprus Miami mines, AZ on 3/14/95
- Site Visit Reports: Executive Summary (PDF) (1 pg, 99K) | Text Version (text file) (1K)
- Site Visit Reports (PDF) (35pp, 160K)