Docket for Subsurface Vapor Intrusion Guidance
Submit your comments, identified by Docket ID No. EPA-HQ-RCRA-2002-0033, by May 14, 2011, using one of the following methods:
- www.regulations.gov: Follow the on-line instructions for submitting comments.
- E-mail: Comments may be sent by electronic mail (e-mail) to: email@example.com, Attention Docket ID No. EPA-HQ-RCRA-2002-0033.
- Fax: Comments may be faxed to 202-566-9744, Attention Docket ID No. EPA-HQ- RCRA-2002-0033.
- Mail: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency; EPA Docket Center, EPA West, Room 3334, 1301 Constitution Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20460, Attention Docket ID No. EPA-HQ-RCRA-2002-0033. Please include two copies of your submission.
- Hand Delivery: Deliver two copies of your submission to Docket ID No. EPA-HQ-RCRA-2002-0033, EPA/DC, EPA West, Room 3334, 1301 Constitution Ave., N.W., Washington, D.C. 20460. Such deliveries are only accepted during the Docket’s normal hours of operation, and special arrangements should be made for deliveries of boxed information.
Instructions: Direct your comments to Docket ID No. EPA-HQ-RCRA-2002-0033. EPA's policy is that all submissions received will be included in the public docket without change and may be made available online at www.regulations.gov, including any personal information provided, unless the submission includes information claimed to be Confidential Business Information (CBI) or other information whose disclosure is restricted by statute. Do not submit information that you consider to be CBI or otherwise protected through www.regulations.gov or e-mail. The www.regulations.gov web site is an "anonymous access" system, which means EPA will not know your identity or contact information unless you provide it in the body of your comments. If you send an e-mail directly to EPA without going through www.regulations.gov, your e-mail address will be automatically captured and included as part of the submission that is placed in the public docket and made available on the Internet. If you submit an electronic document, EPA recommends that you include your name and other contact information in the body of your submission and with any disk or CD-ROM you submit. If EPA cannot read your submission due to technical difficulties and cannot contact you for clarification, EPA may not be able to consider your comment. Electronic files should avoid the use of special characters, any form of encryption, and be free of any defects or viruses.
Docket: All documents in the docket are listed in the www.regulations.gov index. Although listed in the index, some information is not publicly available, e.g., CBI or other information whose disclosure is restricted by statute. Certain other material, such as copyrighted material, will be publicly available only in hard copy. Publicly available docket materials are available either electronically in www.regulations.gov or in hard copy at the RCRA Docket, EPA/DC, EPA West, Room 3334, 1301 Constitution Ave., NW, Washington, DC, 20460. The Public Reading Room is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding legal holidays. The telephone number for the Public Reading Room is (202) 566-1744, and the telephone number for the RCRA Docket is (202) 566-0270.