Fuels and Fuel Additives
Renewable Fuels: EPA Moderated Transaction System (EMTS)
NOTE: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader, available as a free download, to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more about PDF, and for a link to the free Acrobat Reader.
The EMTS Conversion Tool (ECT) is a program that allows you to convert data into XML that will validate against the EMTS Schema. EPA-defined RFS2 Excel templates are available below.
- EMTS Conversion Tool v1.5.2 (ZIP) (1.17MB, December 2011)
Note: If you receive an error during installation, please contact EMTS Support at email@example.com.
- EPA Templates (ZIP) (57K, May 2012)
- EMTS ECT Compatibility (PDF) (1 pp, 440K, March 2013)
- ECT User's Guide (PDF) (65pp, 2.8MB, December 2011)
- View all Conversion Tool tutorials on the Tutorials page.
- View Conversion Tool presentation on the Meetings and Presentations page.
If you have questions or request information, please contact the appropriate support or help line found on the Support & Help page.
Please visit EPA's Transportation and Air Quality web-based repository of mobile source documents, Document Index System (DIS). This searchable repository contains regulations, Federal Register notices, policy letters, and guidance documents.
Please visit our Related Links page for other fuel related information within EPA, other U.S. Agencies, and other fuel related websites.