Fuels and Fuel Additives
Renewable Fuels: EPA Moderated Transaction System (EMTS)
NOTE: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader, available as a free download, to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more about PDF, and for a link to the free Acrobat Reader.
Upcoming System Changes
- Draft EMTS System Changes (PDF) (7 pp, 455K, November 2013)
- Draft Data Exchange Template (XLS) (86K, October 2013)
- Draft EMTS XML Schema v3.0.14 (ZIP) (14K, June 2013)
- Draft EMTS Document Descriptions v3.0.2 (XLS) (701K, November 2013)
- Draft EMTS Document Schema v3.0.3 (ZIP) (15K, October 2013)
- EMTS Template (XLS) (188K, October 2013)
- Draft Integrated ECT User Guide (PDF) (10 pp, 1.5MB, EPA-420-B-13-055, October 2013)
- To Add DC FUELS Program (PDF) (11 pp, 482K, EPA-420-B-12-023a, August 2012)
- Getting Started - MyCDX (PDF) (7 pp, 248K, EPA-420-B-12-070, December 2012)
- Access by EPA Contractors to Information Claimed as Confidential Business Information (CBI)
- EMTS System Changes (PDF) (1 pp, 466K, December 2012)
- EMTS List of Documentation Updates (PDF) (2 pp, 450K, March 2013)
- EMTS Release Notes (PDF) (1 pp, 471K, February 2013)
- EMTS User's Guide (PDF) (79 pp, 7.4MB, EPA-420-B-13-024, March 2013)
- EMTS Transaction Instructions (PDF) (97 pp, 8.3MB, EPA-420-B-13-023, March 2013)
- EMTS Document Descriptions v2.3 (XLS) (174K, February 2013)
- EMTS Documents Schema v2.2 (ZIP) (37K, February 2013)
- EMTS Quarterly Reports: Getting Started Guide (PDF) (26 pp, 770K, June 2011, EPA-420-B-11-012a)
- EMTS Reporting Codes and Fuel Pathways (XLS) (3 pp, 160K, March 2013)
- Data Exchange Template (XLS) (60K, December 2011)
- Flow Configuration Document (PDF) (87 pp, 1.14MB, EPA-420-B-11-057, December 2011)
- EMTS XML Schema v2.0.1 (ZIP) (11K, December 2011)
- CDX Node Best Practices for EMTS Industry Nodes (2 pp, 555K, EPA-420-B-11-006, February 2011)
If you have questions or request information, please contact the appropriate support or help line found on the Support & Help page.
Please visit EPA's Transportation and Air Quality web-based repository of mobile source documents, Document Index System (DIS). This searchable repository contains regulations, Federal Register notices, policy letters, and guidance documents.
Please visit our Related Links page for other fuel related information within EPA, other U.S. Agencies, and other fuel related websites.