Fuels and Fuel Additives
Renewable Fuels: EPA Moderated Transaction System (EMTS)
Hover over a process for more information. To freeze a screen, click the process.
- Login to MyCDX to access EMTS.
- Submit data in an XML file or manually enter transactions using data entry screens.
- Download EMTS daily documents and reports.
- Login to MyCDX to access OTAQReg.
- Enter and update registration information.
- All data entered in OTAQReg is synchronized with other OTAQ systems.
- Access EPA's RFS2 web pages.
- Click "Sign up for Fuels Programs alerts" in sidebar.
- Receive announcements via email.
- Login to MyCDX to access DC Fuels.
- Certify and submit official compliance reports, including EMTS reports.
- Download copies of all submitted reports.
- Login to MyCDX
- Transfer over to Pay.Gov application.
- Submit payment for cellulosic biofuel waiver credits.
Download PDF version of diagrams (Scroll through the PDF using your mouse or arrow keys to see the interactive features of the diagrams.)
If you have questions or request information, please contact the appropriate support or help line found on the Support & Help page.
Please visit EPA's Transportation and Air Quality web-based repository of mobile source documents, Document Index System (DIS). This searchable repository contains regulations, Federal Register notices, policy letters, and guidance documents.
Please visit our Related Links page for other fuel related information within EPA, other U.S. Agencies, and other fuel related websites.