Fuels and Fuel Additives
Renewable Fuels: EPA Moderated Transaction System (EMTS)
NOTE: The Flash Plugin is required and a broadband connection is recommended for best viewing.
- EMTS Quick Start (10 minutes, August 2011)
- Updated EMTS Overview (15 minutes, April 2010)
- Registering a New CDX User (5 minutes, August 2011)
- DC Fuels Registration Tutorial (10 minutes, October 2011)
- Adding the EMTS Application in CDX (7 minutes, August 2011)
- Relationships between users, organizations, and facilities (7 minutes, May 2010)
- Managing Trades (8 minutes, April 2014)
- Generate RIN Transactions (10 minutes, April 2014)
- Separate RIN Transactions (6 minutes, April 2014)
- Retire RIN Transactions (9 minutes, January 2010)
- Buy and Sell Transactions (13 minutes, April 2014)
- Advanced RIN Selection (8 minutes, February 2010)
- Biofuel Waiver Credits (9 minutes, July 26 2012)
- Submitting XML through the EMTS Website (9 minutes, April 2010)
- Viewing QA Results (8 minutes, July 2010)
- Managing the Transaction Bin and Viewing Web Submissions (6 minutes, January 2010)
Reports and Notifications
Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
How to View
All tutorials include video and audio. To watch a tutorial, simply click the link. The tutorial will open in a new browser window. All tutorials are Closed Captioned. Please contact EMTS Support at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments.
If you have questions or request information, please contact the appropriate support or help line found on the Support & Help page.
Please visit EPA's Transportation and Air Quality web-based repository of mobile source documents, Document Index System (DIS). This searchable repository contains regulations, Federal Register notices, policy letters, and guidance documents.
Please visit our Related Links page for other fuel related information within EPA, other U.S. Agencies, and other fuel related websites.