Transportation and Air Quality
Grants and Funding
About EPA's Office of Transportation and Air Quality
Grants and funding opportunities from the Office of Transportation and Air Quality (OTAQ).
Current funding opportunities from OTAQ are listed on EPA's Office of Air and Radiation Grants & Funding Web page. Information on closed announcements is also available.
Individual OTAQ Programs
You can also check the following funding opportunities Web pages for individual programs:
- National Clean Diesel Campaign: Grants and Funding
- SmartWay Finance Program: www.epa.gov/otaq/smartway/financing/index.htm and www.epa.gov/cleandiesel/prgfinance.htm
- State and Local Transportation Resources: Grants & Funding
- Clean Diesel Emerging Technologies Program for Heavy-Duty Diesel Engines
- Grants and Fellowship Information
EPA's central Web page providing links to funding opportunities in various programs.
- EPA's Office of Grants and Debarment
Includes information on funding opportunities, how to apply for a grant, and grantee forms.
A central storehouse for information on federal grants.