Underground Storage Tank Provisions Of The Energy Policy Act Of 2005
- Legislation Requires Changes To The Underground Storage Tank Program - This short overview provides a summary of the underground storage tank provisions of legislation and a link to the legislation's full text.
- Full Text of The Energy Policy Act Of 2005 (Public Law 109-058, August 8, 2005) - Go to Title XV - Ethanol And Motor Fuels, Subtitle B - Underground Storage Tank Compliance, Section 1521-1533 for the underground storage tank provisions.
Implementation Of Key Areas Of The Energy Policy Act
The links below provide an overview of the Energy Policy Act requirements that are specific to that particular provision. You will find a discussion of the background and requirements, links to the grant guidelines, and contact information.
- Delivery Prohibition
- Federal Facilities Report
- Financial Responsibility And Installer Certification
- Inspecting USTs
- Operator Training
- Public Record
- Report To Congress On The UST Program In Indian Country
- Secondary Containment
- State Compliance Reports On Government Underground Storage Tanks
- Tribal Strategy