Characteristics And Chemical Properties Of MTBE
These resources provide information on the properties and characteristics of methyl tertiary-butyl ether (MTBE). For more MTBE topics, return to the MTBE main page.
[ DISCLAIMER ]
- Chemical Fact Sheet CAS Number: 1634044 Methyl Tert-Butyl Ether Undated.
Prepared by Spectrum Laboratories, this fact sheet presents information on MTBE, including its properties, use, consumption, environmental fate, and impacts.
- Chemical of the Week: Methyl Tertiary-Butyl Ether Undated.
Prepared by the University of Wisconsin-Madison, this Web page provides background information on MTBE and links to additional resources.
- Chemical Profile for Methyl Tert-Butyl Ether (CAS Number: 1634-04-4) 2005.
Provided by Scorecard, an online resource for information about pollution problems and toxic chemicals, this Web page provides basic MTBE-related information and links to other resources.
- Chemical Summary for Methyl-Tert-Butyl Ether 1994. EPA 749-F-94-017a.
Prepared by EPA's Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics, this fact sheet provides background information on MTBE.
- Envirofacts Warehouse Chemical References: Methyl Tert-Butyl Ether (MTBE) CAS #1634-04-4 Undated.
EPA's Envirofacts Master Chemical Integrator (EMCI) provides links to MTBE resources produced by EPA and other organizations.
- International Chemical Safety Card: Methyl Tert-Butyl Ether 2000.
This fact sheet, prepared by the National Institutes of Health in partnership with other agencies, provides basic safety and handling information related to MTBE.
- Methyl Tert-Butyl Ether (MTBE) CASRN 1634-04-4 Undated.
EPA's Integrated Risk Information System provides detailed human health-related information on MTBE.
- Methyl Tert-Butyl Ether 1634-04-4 2000.
EPA's Technology Transfer Network Air Toxics Web page provides background on MTBE, including its uses, human health impacts, and physical properties.