Jump to main content.

Reporting And Recordkeeping

In 2015, EPA revised the underground storage tank (UST) regulations. Below you will find reporting and recordkeeping requirements.

Below are the federal reporting and recordkeeping requirements. You should check with your implementing agency (typically your state or local regulatory authority) about particular reporting and recordkeeping requirements in your area.

What Do You Need To Report?

You need to report to your implementing agency or EPA when UST systems are located in Indian country on the following occasions:

What Records Must You Keep?

You will have to keep records that can be provided to an inspector during an on-site visit that prove your facility meets certain requirements. These records must be kept as follows:

The preceding discussion is summarized from the regulatory language in 40 CFR Part 280.34.

Top of page

Local Navigation

Jump to main content.