Watershed Approach Framework
People working together to protect public health and the environment
- community by community,
watershed by watershed.
Carol M. Browner, Administrator
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Table of Contents
- What is a Watershed Approach?
- Guiding Principles
- Need for Watershed Approaches
- Benefits Derived from Taking a Watershed Approach
- Implementing the Guiding Principles through State and Tribal Watershed Approaches
- EPA Support to Facilitate Watershed Approaches
- Frequently Asked Questions