Conservation and Recycling Practices
- Guides you through a characterization of your existing process;
- Helps you identify sources of emissions from your process;
- Outlines the selection criteria for appropriate conservation and recycling measures for your operations;
- Introduces several conservation and recycling technologies;
- Presents detailed case studies of solvent conservation and recycling measures.
- Convection and diffusion
- Miscellaneous sources
This manual will be helpful to all users of CFC-113 and MCF in solvent cleaning. However, the success of your CFC-113 and MCF reduction strategies will depend upon how effectively you can coordinate your conservation and recycling programs. The reduction of CFC-113 and MCF in solvent cleaning presents a demanding challenge for your organization. The rewards for success are the contribution to global environmental protection and the increase in your company's industrial efficiency.
Conservation and Recycling Practices for CFC-113 and Methyl Chloroform (PDF, 94 pp., 287K, about PDF)