National Sustainable Design Expo
Information for P3 Teams
- 2013 P3 Project Reports will be due no later than 9:00 p.m. E.D.T. on Monday, March 18, 2013.
- P3 Alumni Network (open to all students and faculty on current and previous P3 teams) . Join Today!
Reporting expectations for new grantees are described in the Terms and Conditions of your grant which accompanied the award letter to your institution. Once your project has been funded, your team is expected to work on the design during the fall and spring semesters. Then, April 18-19, 2013, your team will come to Washington, D.C., to exhibit your technology at the P3 Competition and National Sustainable Design Expo on the National Mall. The Expo is open to the public Thursday and Friday. Government agencies and nonprofit organizations will exhibit alongside the P3 teams.
The P3 Award Ceremony originally scheduled for the evening of Sunday, April 21, is cancelled. We will notify the P3 Award winners and honorable mentions by phoning the PI and/or student lead the week of April 22nd. We will also announce our winning teams with a national press release and event highlights on the EPA and P3 websites and Facebook pages the week of April 22nd.
Your team is also expected to submit a written Project Report describing your project and your team proposal for a Phase II grant award.
Interesting P3 Links to Review
- 2012 NSDE Program Guide (PDF) (13 pp, 2.69 MB)
- General Videos about the P3 Program
- Movies of teams that won P3 Awards or received Honorable Mentions at the 2008 Expo
- Photo Gallery from earlier Expos
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow the P3 conversation on Twitter #EPAp3
|P3 Home Page National Sustainable Design Expo Basic Information||2013/2014 Teams Expo Photo Galleries Webcast Interviews||Newsroom Archive|