Pesticide Registration Improvement Renewal Act (PRIA 2) - 21 Day Content Review Process for Conventional Pesticides Workshop Session
This working document was presented during the break-out session for conventional pesticide issues at the Office of Pesticide Program's November 2007 Workshop for Pesticide Registration Improvement Renewal Act (PRIA 2).
Registration Division's 21 Day Content Review Process for Conventional Pesticides
- ISB will put applications in Expert box (which will become “RD Completeness Team” box)
- RD Completeness Team will verify the correct fee determination and place on Inert review shelf
- RD Inert Team will check CSF for food and non food inert clearance and then place in “Ready for Billing”
- ISB will complete the billing and jacketing process for the applications and send completed documents to RD 7th floor designated storage area.
- SIG contractor will deliver data and 86-5 results to the RD 7th floor designated storage area
- RD Completeness Team will review the application and data (if required) for completeness using the 21 Day Content Checklist
- If application and data are complete, PM will get package and data as one
- If application or data is incomplete, RD Completeness Team will make at least 2 attempts contact the registrant, by phone and follow-up with email and or fax, to correct the application
- A 21 day certified rejection letter will be written for Marty’s signature and presented to her long with the documentation of attempts to correct the application.
- RD will tracking everything in OPPIN or other database (in development)