Submit a FOIA Request
Question on FOIA?
You may submit a FOIA request for OPP records at https://FOIAonline.regulations.gov
Note in submitting a FOIA request:
- Your FOIA request will not be processed without your name and mailing address. Include your email address and telephone number to improve response time.
- Read the Guide for FOIA Requesters before making a request under FOIA.
- Be as specific as possible in identifying the records you want. Information to provide includes:
- chemical name, pc code, EPA registration number, MRID number
- scientific discipline, regulatory or science division
- document type and document date or date range
- To speed completion of your request, include the statement:"This request does not encompass any information which may be entitled to confidential treatment, or which otherwise may be exempt from disclosure under FOIA"
- All FOIA requests are a matter of public record and may be placed in the Agency's public files.
- Due to a variety of circumstances, some records cannot be made fully accessible under Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (as amended in 1998), therefore, if a person requesting a document needs accommodations due to a disability, additional assistance is available. The following three individuals serve as direct contacts by email and telephone to assist individuals who may need information not accessible to them: