A Crossword Puzzle from "Did
you know...?" Facts
(print to solve)
1. The name of a "beneficial insect".
4. Contains a pigment. Commonly used on the walls in your house.
7. A type of househould product that kills bacteria.
9. A chemical used to change the freezing temperature of water.
10. Generic name for a chemical that is harmful to your health. Some are man-made, others occur in nature.
11. A type of chemical that makes it hard for bacteria to grow.
12. A natural pesticide that was discovered by African tribal people.
2. A household product that works by "surrounding dirt".
3. An organism that is also a pesticide.
5. The term used to describe chemicals not made by natural processes.
6. The name of a substance composed of carbon, oxygen, hydrogen.
8. Term used to describe chemicals that kill insects.