Integrated Pest Management Workgroup
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
For more information contact Thomas Cook (email@example.com).
Items marked with ** indicate content has been moved into the Drupal WebCMS environment.
Agenda (PDF) (1 pg, 19k)
The workgroup provides advice to the Agency on: (1) the development of metrics to assess the effectiveness of the new School IPM initiative and (2) on appropriate ways to assess quantitatively the benefits of IPM in agriculture, public health settings, and schools; and (3) other issues relating to the promotion and use of IPM that the Agency brings to the workgroup.
Roster & Subgroup Members **
- Patricia Alder, Training Coordinator and Entomologist, Department of Entomology, North Carolina State University
- Cindy Baker Smith, Senior Vice President & Director of Global Regulatory Affairs, AMVAC Chemical Corporation
- Jerry Baron, Executive Director, IR-4
- Geoffrey Calvert, Captain, U.S. Public Health Service, Team Leader, Epidemiology 1 Surveillance Team, National Institute of Occupational Health and Safety, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Joseph Conlon, Technical Advisor, American Mosquito Control Association
- Caroline Cox, Research Director, Center for Environmental Health
- Laurie Davies-Adams, Executive Director, The Pollinator Partnership (P2)
- Tom Delaney, Director of Government Affairs, Professional Landcare Network
- Sue Ferenc, President, Chemical Producers & Distributors Association
- Carrie Foss, Urban IPM Coordinator, Department of Entomology, Washington State University
- Tom Green, President, IPM Institute of North America
- Robyn Gilden, Assistant Professor, University of Maryland School of Nursing
- Dawn Gouge, Entomologist and IPM Specialist, University of Arizona
- Maria Herrero, Regulatory Affairs Director, Valent BioScienes Corporation
- Aaron Hobbs, President, Responsible Industry for a Sound Environment
- Louis Jackai, Professor & Chairperson, Department of Natural Resources & Environmental Design, SEAS, NC Agricultural & Technical State University
- Susan Kegley, Principal and CEO, Pesticide Research Institute
- Marc Lame, Clinical Professor, Indiana University School of Public and Environmental Affairs
- Ken Nye, Horticultural Specialist and Manager, Michigan Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Association’s Asparagus Division
- Michael Page, Chief, Florida Dept. of Agriculture & Consumer Services, Bureau of Entomology & Pest Control
- Robert Rosenberg, Vice President, National Pest Management Association
- Mary Roy, Environmental Program Specialist 2, Division Direction, Division of Materials Management, New York State, DECManagement, New York State, DEC
- Jennifer Sass, Senior Scientist, Natural Resources Defense Council
- Scott Schertz, President, Schertz Aerial Service, Inc.
- Tyler Wegmeyer, Director, Congressional Relations, American Farm Bureau Federation