October 11, 2011 - Pesticide Program Dialogue Committee 21st Century Toxicology/New Integrated Testing Strategies Workgroup
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
EPA Office of Pesticide Programs’ Stakeholder Workshop on 21st Century Toxicology and Exposure Science Diagnostic Tools and Biomarkers in Pesticide Medical Management, Exposure Surveillance, and Epidemiologic Research: State-of-the-Science, Challenges, and Opportunities
October 11, 2011
Goal: Diagnostic tools and biomarkers are valuable in public health practice and are envisioned to play an important role in the model for 21st century toxicology and exposure science. The goals of the stakeholder meeting are:
- (1) To discuss the value of diagnostic tools and biomarkers in medical management, surveillance and epidemiologic research,
- (2) To understand the state-of-the-science on analytical tools and methods, and
- (3) To explore challenges, opportunities, and policy approaches to advance the development of diagnostic tools and biomarkers in order to help realize the new model of 21st century toxicology and exposure science.
For more information contact Abigail Downs (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Agenda (PDF) (3 pp, 71K)
- AM Session Audio Recording
- PM Session Audio Recording
- Biomarkers in Surveillance and Epidemiologic Research (PDF) (26 pp, 365K)
- Biomonitoring of Enviro Chemicals for Exposure Assessment (PDF) (30 pp, 888K)
- Emerging Analytical Tools (PDF) (19 pp, 1.23MB)
- Medical Managment of Pesticide Poisoning (PDF) (31 pp, 232K)
- State of the Art (PDF) (30 pp, 1.37MB)
- Universal Exposure Surveillance (PDF) (26 pp, 830K)
- WA State Cholinesterase Program (PDF) (1 pp, 142K)
- Webinar and conference call - Instructions (PDF) (26 pp, 859K)
- FACA/Stakeholder Meeting: Diagnostic Tools and Biomarkers in Pesticide Medical Management, Exposure Surveillance, and Epidemiologic Research: State-of-the-Science, Challenges, and Opportunities (PDF) (1 pg, 63K)