Pesticide Program Dialogue Committee 21st Century Toxicology/New Integrated Testing Strategies Workgroup
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
- Strategic Direction for New Pesticide Testing and Assessment Approaches
- Transforming Environmental Health Protection (PDF) by Francis Collins, George Gray, and John Bucher in Science
- OPPT models & methods developed to screen chemicals for potential hazards or risks
- Use of Structure-Activity Relationship Information and Quantitative SAR Modeling for Fulfilling Data Requirements for Antimicrobial Pesticide Chemicals and Informing EPA's Risk Management Process - EPA-HQ-OPP-2008-0110-0045
For more information contact Garland Waleko (firstname.lastname@example.org) (703) 308-8049.
Previous Workgroup Meetings in 2013
- December 3, 2013
- Agenda (PDF) (1 pg., 51k)
- July 10, 2013
- Agenda (PDF) (1 pg., 19k)
July 9, 2013 Stakeholder Workshop
Biomonitoring Subgroup, Priority Pesticide List: Expert Meetings
- September 13, 2013
- Agenda (PDF) (1 pg., 19k)
- May 13, 2013
- Agenda (PDF) (1 pg., 21k)
Previous Workgroup Meetings in 2012
- November 29, 2012
- September 20
- July 19
- Agenda (PDF) (2 pg, 21k)
- Minutes (PDF) (2 pp, 23k)
- ILSI Antimicrobial TTC Project Presentation (PDF) (37 pp, 1.05 MB)
- May 17
- May 3
- March 22
- January 19
- Minutes (PDF) (1 pg, 33k)
This workgroup will focus on communication and transition issues as EPA phases in new predictive and testing methods over the next three to five years. This work group will help to focus EPA’s efforts on the key activities needed for successful communication and transition.
Key communication activities include identifying ways to improve understanding and communicate complex science to all stakeholders.
Key transition activities include: identifying other internal and external applications of this ‘new’ science (e.g., improving agency decision-making capability by harnessing new data streams and developing new diagnostic tools and biomarkers) and providing process recommendations to transition to the new testing paradigm.
The Workgroup is chaired by Jennifer McLain EPA/OPP/AD.
Berger, Lori - California Specialty Crops Council
Botts, Dan - Florida Fruit and Vegetable
Chan, Peter - Pest Management Regulatory Agency (Canada)
Cox, Caroline - Center for Environmental Health
Dahl, Erica - Institute for In Vitro Sciences
Daiker, Davis - Florida Department of Ag & Consumer Services
Ferenc, Susan - Chemical Producers Distributors Association
Fry, Michael - American Bird Conservancy
Janus, Erik - Steptoe & Johnson
Jones, Wendelyn - CropLife America
Keifer, Matthew - University of Washington
Liebman, Amy - Migrant Clinicians Network
Matthews, Edwin - Food and Drug Administration
McKernan, Moira - American Bird Conservancy
Pastoor, Tim - Syngenta Crop Protection Inc.
Paterson, Joel - Pest Management Regulatory Agency (Canada)
Patterson, Gary - California DPR
Roberts, James - Medical University of South Carolina
Ruiz, Virginia - Farmworker Justice
Sass, Jennifer - Natural Resources Defense Council
Schell, John - ENTRIX, Inc.
Seidle, Troy - Humane Society of the US/International
Shelton-Davenport, Marilee - The National Academies
Sullivan, Kristie - Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
Tamayo, Dave - County of Sacramento Department of Water Resources
Wegmeyer, Tyler - American Farm Bureau Federation
Whalon, Mark - Michigan State University
Willett, Catherine - The Humane Society of the United States