Module 1: Label Basics
Table Of Contents
- Label Basics
- Parts of the Label
- Special Issues
- Applying the Principles of Pesticide Label Review
- Emerging Issues and Course Completion
What does this module cover?
This module provides basic information about pesticides, their labeling and regulation, and the core principles of pesticide label review. In addition, you will learn who pesticide labeling affects, and how the label reviewer can positively or negatively impact human health and the environment. This module provides answers to the following questions:
- What is a pesticide label?
- Who are the stakeholders?
- How are label requirements regulated?
- Why is labeling important?
- What are the types of labels and labeling?
- Which labels require review?
- What are the principles of pesticide label review?