Module 1: Label Basics
Table Of Contents
- Label Basics
- Parts of the Label
- Special Issues
- Applying the Principles of Pesticide Label Review
- Emerging Issues and Course Completion
Section 3: How are label requirements regulated?
- The four major pieces of legislation that provide authority for pesticide regulation are: FIFRA, FFDCA, FQPA, and PRIA.
- The four steps in the compliance and enforcement process are label review, violation investigation, laboratory analysis of physical samples, and case development.
- What piece of legislation provides the basis for regulation, sale, distribution, and use of pesticides in the United States?
- What are the four main steps in the compliance and enforcement process?
Label review, investigation, laboratory analysis and case development.