Module 4: Applying the Principles of Pesticide Label Review
Table Of Contents
- Label Basics
- Parts of the Label
- Special Issues
- Applying the Principles of Pesticide Label Review
- Emerging Issues and Course Completion
Section 5: How should I review mandatory statements for enforceability?
- A mandatory statement is any direction or precaution that is necessary to reduce risk and achieve effective use of the product.
- Mandatory statements should not include terms or phrases that could be interpreted as advisory or ambiguous.
- What sentence form should mandatory statements take?
Directive or imperative.
- When is it acceptable to include user limitations on a pesticide label?
When the specified user group is legally defined.