Module 4: Applying the Principles of Pesticide Label Review
Table Of Contents
- Label Basics
- Parts of the Label
- Special Issues
- Applying the Principles of Pesticide Label Review
- Emerging Issues and Course Completion
Section 6: How should I review advisory statements?
- Advisory statements are intended to be informational. They provide information to the product user on such topics as product characteristics and how to reduce risk and maximize efficacy while using the product.
- Advisory statements should not conflict with mandatory statements or use terms that could be interpreted as mandatory or ambiguous.
- What PR notice provides more information about advisory and mandatory statements?
PR Notice 2000-5.
- Give three examples of suggestive terms to avoid in advisory statements.
Should, may, and recommend.