Module 4: Applying the Principles of Pesticide Label Review
Table Of Contents
- Label Basics
- Parts of the Label
- Special Issues
- Applying the Principles of Pesticide Label Review
- Emerging Issues and Course Completion
Section 1: How should I use the Label Review Manual to review for consistency?
- The Label Review Manual provides guidance on how EPA interprets the applicable law. It is not intended to establish new guidance.
- Label reviewers should become most familiar with Chapters 3, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12 of the Label Review Manual.
- Is the Label Review Manual the only document reviewers should consult when conducting their reviews?
No, label reviewers should consult a variety of other resources, including RED documents and PR notices.
- Which manual chapter provides a basic overview of the parts of the label and mandatory versus advisory language?
Chapter 3: General Labeling Requirements.