Module 4: Applying the Principles of Pesticide Label Review
Table Of Contents
- Label Basics
- Parts of the Label
- Special Issues
- Applying the Principles of Pesticide Label Review
- Emerging Issues and Course Completion
Section 2: How should I use other resources to review for consistency with EPA policy?
- Pesticide registration notices can be found on EPA's Pesticide Registration Notices Web page.
- Additional resources label reviewers can consult include: the Code of Federal Regulations, RED documents, EPA's Labeling Consistency Web site, the Registration Division, the Pesticide Re-Evaluation Division, the Antimicrobial Division, and the Biopesticides and Pollution Prevention Division.
- What is a PR notice?
Notices issued by EPA to inform pesticide registrants and other interested persons about important policies, procedures, and regulatory decisions.
- What is one online resource label reviewers can consult if they have a labeling question or issue?
EPA's Pesticide Labeling Consistency Web site.